Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
Siemens Digital Logistics specializes in the digitization of logistics processes. As part of Siemens Group, our company with its comprehensive portfolio of software and consulting solutions is one of the leading IT service providers in global supply chain management. These include the AX4 logistics platform as well as the Supply Chain Suite for the data-based analysis, simulation, and optimization of logistics processes. Siemens Digital Logistics was created in 2018 as the result of the merger of three renowned companies: AXIT, LOCOM Consulting, and LOCOM Software. Siemens Digital Logistics employs a total of 300 experts in several sites all around the world.
Join our team as Project Manager (f/m/d) and help us digitalize the future.
Our hybrid work model allows you to flexibly work from home, at customer sites or on-site at any of our 18 locations within Germany.
How areyou shaping the world of tomorrow? Challenging and future-oriented!
- You will be managing IT projects in a cloud environment from conception to implementation independently.
- You will be responsible for the entire project including: scope, time, budget as well as quality.
- You will be managing project teams in a matrix organization and act as the contact between clients and the internal teams.
- You will hand over the IT solution as part of the client’s day-to-day operations.
- Moreover, you will provide the client with advice and address further developments as required.
- Monitor project reports and financials and point out deviations on an early stage
- Continuously involvement in our PM@Siemens improvement process and process cluster
What you need to succeed with us?
- A higher or vocational education degree in (business) informatics or a similar degree with relevant professional experience
- Many years of experience in the implementation of complex IT projects
- Knowledge of logistics processes would be an asset
- An analytical mind with an understanding of technical aspects
- Passionate, self-motivated, and able to work independently. Able to motivate and direct enthusiastic team members
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German language is a plus
- Able to present yourself confidently, competently, and professionally before top management
- Methodological knowledge of SCRUM, PRINCE2 and ITIL would be an asset
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Are you an innovator? Then become part of our team!
If you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team, please contact us by mail: careers-DACH.email@example.com
Contact person for this job posting is Jaclyn Krieger.
Want to learn more about Siemens Digital Industries Software before you apply? Check out Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Digital Logistics GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time