Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers and communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
We are a unique player in the market: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as electrification and energy management.
As our new Head for the Food & Beverage Vertical, you will grow and drive the Smart Infrastructure business via a globally distributed team, fully representing our value proposition in the market. You will develop the strategy, build investment plans, generate new opportunities, and accelerate growth. You will report into the Global Head of Vertical Sales.
Ready to lead the change and drive growth in the Food & Beverage industry? Apply now to become our Head for the Food & Beverage Vertical!
The key elements of this role involve
- Formulate and own the overall Food & Beverage business strategy. Define the markets and positioning, business plans, target accounts, and investments in people and portfolio
- Guide and conceptualize the development of new portfolio/offering within the business that support customers in their digital transformations
- Seek out and establish go-to-market partnering opportunities - especially in software and digital services
- Collaborate with our factory automation business unit to identify joint customer approaches, explore the potential for joint solution offerings and win joint projects
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop marketing programs and channel strategies to bring digital transformation offerings to customers, ensuring profitable growth and expansion of the business
- Provide specialized sales enablement support to the distributed team, working with Marketing to build tailored customer messaging and value propositions that resonate with our target customer segments
- Guide multiple levels of Food & Beverage sales colleagues in our business units across the globe
- Build and nurture C-level relationships both with customers and within Siemens
Helping us drive our future vision, you will have some of these key skills
- Bachelors or Masters in a technical field and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- Deep understanding of concepts, practices and procedures in the Food & Beverage manufacturing and/or infrastructure solutions businesses
- Experience in leading a regional Food & Beverage business segment or regional field organization
- Outstanding track record in international sales / business development & strategy
- Outgoing and collaborative personality with a high level of dedication and resilience - able to get results in a complex environment
- Inspirational leadership style with a hands-on approach. This will empower the team to reach new revenue heights
- Conceptual creativity, brilliant presentation skills and the ability to influence partners will make you successful in every aspect of the role
- Willingness to travel internationally: 20-40% of time
- English proficiency, another language is a plus
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time