Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our ASEAN team as Collaboration Manager for Diagnostic Imaging in our Research Collaborations Group to direct and support collaboration and research activities with our brilliant customers and partners in Zone ASEAN. In this role you will help further the development of new Siemens Healthineers products/ solutions and drive medical innovation breakthroughs. Collaborations at Siemens Healthineers are responsible for connecting external partners with internal stakeholders for research, development, and product lifecycle management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will engage, develop, and build relationships with Siemens Healthineers collaboration and research sites across the ASEAN countries to create outcomes that improve the performance of Siemens Healthineers systems and to help our customers with their research goals and objectives. This work will predominantly focus on our MRI segment with active management of collaboration projects.
- In business lines without a dedicated collaboration manager, direct and coordinate collaboration activities through the respective business line managers. This will include exploring synergies among business lines and enable sharing best practice across the organization.
- You will supervise all contract related work for collaboration activities between the country organizations and headquarter units including definition of IPR, IDEA agreements, WIP loan agreements etc. in collaboration with the regional collaboration team.
- Definition, coordination and development of new collaboration topics and partners.
- You will drive the agreed collaborations, studies and projects and supervise management of the milestones and timelines of reporting and outcome of results.
- You will support at local and international scientific conferences and workshops may be required.
- You will foster a culture of generating a clinical/ research outcomes that are visible in the public domain. Represent local collaboration activities and outcomes on regional and international levels.
- You will implement a common strategy for scientific marketing, including CRM related collaboration topics.
- You will develop strategies for sustainable strong integration of local collaboration management activities with the respective global BL headquarters.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a postgraduate qualification in life sciences, technical or medical fields.
- You have at least years 5 years working experience in the healthcare industry or associated field.
- You are very familiar with a wide range of medical imaging technologies with a proven track record in medical imaging research. Experience with MR imaging and up-to-date knowledge on latest MR techniques is desirable.
- You understand academic research environments and healthcare delivery, especially in radiology environments.
- You understand at least the basics of medical image processing tools/ algorithms & different imaging modalities.
- You have at least a basic understanding of machine learning, deep learning, data analysis methods.
- You have a basic understanding of how to use and apply computer programming, e.g., MATLAB, Python, C++, etc.
- You have a keen interest in medical devices and healthcare.
Your attributes and skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a team with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work dynamically in a multi-cultural environment.
- Availability to travel when and as required (internationally, primarily within ASEAN).
- Working Location: Malaysia/ Thailand
Our global team:
We are a team of 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time