Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Work with one or more cloud platforms (we’re mostly an AWS shop)
- Building and management of complex data pipelines (streaming and batch) on a cloud native and serverless infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Solid grasp of cloud platform architectures and ability to define appropriate software architectures for applications running on IoT platforms like Siemens Mindsphere, AWS or Azure.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge about cloud platforms such as AWS or MS Azure and their services to implement software solutions on these platforms
- Observe the IT market for optimization of complex IT solutions and the development of new IT applications
- Assess complex customer requirements and advise our customers on the feasibility, selection, development, effort and implementation of specific IT solutions
- You will development prototypes in the web, mobile and IoT spaces and software development until the handover to our customers and ensure a stable and scalable use of the solution in productive use
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in working with Cloud platforms like AWS
- You prefer to use agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
- You have an extensive understanding in SOA architectures
- You bring in experience in business discussions and presentations in English complete your profile
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time