Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- AWS Cloud Services, Linux System Administration.
- CICD, IaC, Ansible/Terraform, Monitoring.
- Deployment management, and maintenance of web applications.
- Ensuring availability, performance, and security, of the applications.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Supervising the applications and understand the logging to seek issues
- Applying vendor patches for the applications and servers.
- Learns, explores, evaluates new technologies/tools/libraries and implements the same in the applications or Proof of Concepts
- Ensures alignment to deﬁned guidelines, processes and procedures as deﬁned for the assigned team.
- Work independently and chips into team.
- You have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech qualification with 5-7 years of confirmed ability.
- Must have experience on AWS Services, Linux Operating System, Docker, CICD
- Prior work experience in Webserver technologies of MS IIS or Apache, application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish and database server like Oracle, Postgres, MySQL ...
- Effective verbal/written communication to get along with partners in other geographical locations
- Very good skills in learning new technologies and implementing into the product
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time