Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• In this exciting role you will be
responsible for Service Business for High Voltage products which includes Spare
Parts -Accessories, Field Service activities, HP Retrofit, Refurbishment,
Modifications, uprating, Extensions, Planned Maintenance and Inspection,
Reactive Maintenance and Repairs, O&M, Project Services and Digital
Services in respective region.
• Handling business for High Voltage Switchgear Products means all GIS /AIS Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors, Instruments Transformers, HVDC manufactured by Siemens in India, Germany and France and having an installed base in India.
• Services Sales includes conducting Business Development activities, Customer Presentations, Spec- in for competitive advantages & Support technical /Preparation offerings to Sales. Push and market latest digital services portfolios viz. switchgear monitoring and Asset Management solutions.
• Possess high initiative to push channel partners and customers to derive higher growth. Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus.
• Planning pro-active visits, driving Go2 market initiatives to customers for maintaining the opportunity pipeline to achieve the sales target for the responsible region.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Desire to learn & ready to expand
• Excited to be part of latest digital services and keen to explore new market.
• Electrical engineer with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience
• Knowledgeable & experienced in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development activities of Transmission products preferably in after sales services.
• Should have exposure to Business of Spare parts, Services, Retrofits, Maintenance contracts of Transmission product networks.
• Should be familiar with Market, Customer Base within North region.
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time