- We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and inspiring Head of the CF R Regional Hub in North-East Asia.
- You will lead, coach and develop high performing CF R teams in the region, actively support LCB China leadership and the businesses as the trusted partner on all accounting and reporting topics.
- You will be involved in a wide range of topics, achieve excellent results by collaborating effectively with colleagues from all Businesses and Service/ Governance departments, drive internal digitalization and process improvements and always ensure the correctness of books and records.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads CF R team in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to LCB China executive management and to business heads on all accounting and reporting topics.
- Ensures correct reporting of financial information within LCB China for all regulatory/ local requirements. Actively collaborates with colleagues from other functions to ensure correct reporting for local requirements including State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE), China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) and various local government requirements including branch reporting and other ad-hoc topics.
- Ensures application and implementation of approved accounting policies in line with legal/regulatory requirements (FRG and local GAAP).
- Responsibility for closing and reporting procedures according to Siemens requirements, working closely both with GBS and the businesses to achieve this.
- In close collaboration with RC-CN RIC, ensures all required internal controls over financial reporting are in place and working effectively with responsibility for overall collaboration with internal and external audit teams.
- Supports regular business reviews with the LCB China CFO and Finance Heads of the businesses, produces executive management and other reporting on a wide range of recurring and ad-hoc topics.
- Monitors business performance of all businesses across LCB China, identifying potential errors or inconsistencies, helping to drive overall quality of forecast accuracy in the region.
- Cooperates with local service and governance departments on relevant issues from an accounting and controlling perspective or general finance perspective, including (but not limited to) LC, MAP, SCM, P&O, IT, CF T and CF F.
- Closely liaises with Global Accounting & Reporting Business Partners of CF R 7 on material accounting related management judgement topics.
- Ensures execution of global and local M&A projects (including carve outs/ acquisitions and other transactions) leading the accounting and controlling workstream.
- Ensures appropriate and effective shareholder management of the legal entities by leading local shareholder controlling activities working in close conjunction with CF R 6.
- Leads workstreams on Country level initiatives (e.g. Lean and Digital initiative as part of overall Siemens China strategy); collaborates closely with colleagues throughout the commercial community driving for further efficiency improvement and best practice ideas.
- Attracts and retains high caliber talent in the Accounting and Reporting area, creates an environment where colleagues grow and achieve meaningful professional development.
- Coaches and develops CF R team leaders to create a learning organization addressing action plans that target specific learning requirements individualized to each team member.
- Responsible for accounting training for the commercial community in China to ensure roll out of changes in accounting regulations (FRG/ Local GAAP) and ensure best practice sharing within the community.
- Ensures a strong collaborative relationship with the head of the GBS delivery center in China and the GBS service heads, helping to drive and implement continuous process improvement and changes in Group/ local requirements.
- Works closely with the local Heads of Accounting of Mobility (CF R 7 3 NEA) and Accounting Software (CF R 7 SW) to ensure all CF R activities locally are closely coordinated ensuring ensure appropriate and efficient resource allocation in the region (“One CF R”).
- 15 years of experience in Finance/ Accounting, 8 years of experience in leadership of professional finance employees and 5 years of experience in leading managers.
- Strong track record in a governance environment in e.g. responsibility for correctness of Financial Statements/ books and records. Experienced in change management and continuous process improvements.
- International experience is preferred.
- Professional qualification as an accountant (CPA, ACCA or similar) is preferred.
- Expert in Accounting knowledge: IFRS and local GAAP.
- Expert in Process knowledge: End-to-end understanding of all business processes in the SAP ERP landscape.
- Expert in Change management: Supports and champions change for process changes and improvements with a focus on CF R organization and beyond.
- Driving for results: Sets high goals for self and others, consistently trying to meet or exceed them.
- Decision making: Chooses the best course of action through effective decision making.
- Execution: Lays out action plans, translate strategic priorities into measures and execute accordingly.
- Delegation & Empowerment: Assigns tasks and decision-making responsibilities to team leads or individuals.
- Influencing: Uses effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions.
- Building Networks & Partnerships: Develops and leverages relationships within/across teams/work groups to achieve results.
- Building Organizational Talent: Establishes an environment or trust and encourage team members to speak up. Attract, develop and retain talent.
Dimension / KPIs:
- ~ 30 AREs, with significant manufacturing operations
External / internal contacts:
- External: audit team.
- Internal: LCB China CEO & CFO, LCB China Financial Leadership Team, CF R Management, Commercial functions in all Businesses and CFOs of all in-scope legal entities, heads of Service and Governance functions, CF R HQ departments.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time