Develop what is important tomorrow.
You will be responsible to define and develop new services and adapt existing Customer Services offerings for the Midrange Market (M2-Market) in Chinese machine tool market. You will use new digital sales channels for the roll-out and marketing.
In this way, you will reach even more customers with your services and open up new business areas.
You are part of the Headquarter Portfolio Manager team, located in China, for the Chinese customer service business on machine tools.
You will monitor market and business developments and derive the requirements and potential for your services.
Our business mission and activities of Motion Control Services are as follows:
We serve our customers with classic portfolio elements such as spare parts, repairs, retrofits and contracts but we also develop new standardized digitalization portfolio elements (service products) for our customers. Our customers are from the discrete manufacturing, process industries, e.g. aerospace, automotive, general engineering, iron & steel, electronic manufacturing and other industries generally associated with DI MC MTS.
Our customers are served worldwide through regional offices. As headquarters functions, we design the basis for this work - portfolio, tools, go-to-market, promotional materials, and much more. We are in constant communication with our regional teams to constantly improve our offering.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution.
- You are responsible for the definition, design and roll-out of innovative services with a focus on the Midrange (M2) machine tool market and their easy digital marketing.
- Analyzes and evaluates market needs and formulate requirement specifications
- You accompany your service product portfolio throughout the entire life cycle, i.e. from the product idea, through product development, market launch, product care to phasing out of the market
- In close cooperation with Marketing & Sales, you will support marketing and promotion via the defined sales channels (primarily digital)
- Developing and implementation of Portfolio Strategies incl. Digital Transformation for the Chinese machine Tool Service market
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for services by analyzing mid-term investments of customers
- Supports Regional Sales in integrating Siemens products into the product offerings by providing technical feasibility studies and specific advantages of Siemens offerings
- You are designing technical presentations and running presentations for Services offerings especially in the roll-out phase
- Close cooperation with HQ related stakeholders in Portfolio Management
What you should be able to do. So that the world can do more.
- You have completed a course of study – preferably with a technical background
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in product management or business development in the automation or digitization environment
- You have very good knowledge of the M2 market segment of machine tools and preferably have solid experience with the service portfolio of DI
- You have experience in applying the PLM process and know its documents (e.g. milestone checklists and quality gates, business value calculations, requirement and feature specification, go-to-market documents, sales slides, etc.)
- For international contact, you are fluent in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time