Solution Architect - Electrical Harness Design and Manufacturing, Nordics
Siemens - Where today meets tomorrow
The industrial world is in the midst of transformation. The digital future of industry is no longer some far-flung promise. Today's products are becoming smarter, more personalized. New insights, new opportunities, new levels of automation at every point of the value chain. These aren't the promises of tomorrow, they're the opportunities of today.
Capital E/E Systems Development
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we provide solutions and services to customers all over the world, enabling digital transformation in a wide range of industries. The Nordic Service organization focuses on high profile companies in the Nordic region and together with them, we build ground-breaking solutions allowing faster time-to-market and higher product quality. We have many new customers taking their first steps with us, as well as longtime clients taking their next step in the digital transformation, so we need to grow our team extensively.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for executing consulting programs and working with customers for implementing and deploying a harness design and manufacturing process, utilizing Siemens Capital tool suit. You will work with the customer to ensure a focused approach for leveraging the strength of Capital tool-suite to address the customer wire harness design problems and fully realize the ROI of adopting the Capital toolset. You’ll be contributing to the success of a team of consultants, product specialists and account managers by increasing the deployment of Siemens SW in European region accounts. Your primary focus will be on Siemens customers in Transportation Industry and Automotive/Military Aerospace.
You can expect to:
- Engage with customers who use and deploy Siemens Capital SW for electrical system design and manufacturing
- Work with customers and technical sales resources to define and document recommended deployment plans
- Execute and manage deployment projects at customer site according to agreed upon deployment plan with constant communication and coordination with consulting management, sales team, and SW engineering.
- Deliver technical workshops as determined in deployment projects
- Develop Plug-ins and configure tools to tailor environment to fit to customer’s requirements
- Assist consulting management and account managers in determining incremental sales opportunities (services & products) and strategy leveraged by the successful deployment project
- Providing technical assistance to customers including technical problem solving
- Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
- Travel will be involved mainly within Europe’s region, occasionally oversees.
As the Solution Architect you thrive in collaborative environments where you are the point of contact between the customer, the users, and the development teams. You enjoy meeting new people, companies, industries, and products, and take pride in delivering innovative solutions as a team.
As a person you are a team player, and knowledge sharing is second nature to you. You may already in your current position mentor or coach colleagues, and from time to time take a project role as leader for a smaller team.
You master English, and preferably a Nordic language, on a professional level and have excellent presentation skills and can present complex topics to different audiences. You are eager to learn new technologies and to stay up to date with the development in the industry.
- Experience in wire harness design and manufacturing processes, and understanding of key issues in Cabling, Automotive, Aerospace or Harness manufacturing industry and its principles, practices and techniques
- Experience with Siemens Capital tools or other electrical system design tools
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customers organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts
- Programming skills
- Project management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc or MSc, 7+ years of electrical harness design and manufacturing experience desired
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
We hope so! We have a great screening process and when we find the right talent, we hire. Will that be you?
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time