Siemens Mobility designs and develops for Infrabel the EBP systems (Electronic Control Desk). These are complex real-time computer systems which are being used in signaling boxes to control and manage the signaling infrastructure and as such the rail traffic nation-wide.
The program consists of several projects and is supported by a multidisciplinary team of around 60 people.
- The Software team consists of software architects, software developers and testers and is organized in scrum teams to ensure an efficient (evolutive) maintenance of the software.
- A DevSecOps team, with devops and cybersecurity engineers, enables a proper hand-over to the infrastructure and maintenance team.
- The Infrastructure and Maintenance team takes on their turn care of the deployment of the software and the corrective, and preventive maintenance in the control rooms country wide. They also maintain a proper development and test environment for the software team and support in defining the overall architecture.
- The Management team (= a program manager, quality manager, team leads and project managers) steers and facilitates all activities.
All teams work closely together to maximize customer value and satisfaction.
As Project Manager, you will effectively manage our projects from A to Z. This entails the following responsibilities:
- You will manage all phases of the project; requirement, analysis, development, testing, pilot, training, implementation and controlling phase.
- You are responsible for the proper management of scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality and resources.
- You will gather a good understanding of the needs of the customer to translate them appropriately for the internal stakeholders. This entails maintaining and building excellent relationships with the customer and with your internal colleagues.
- You will ensure that the procedures are followed by working within the established project management framework, A proper documentation is key within the same.
- You will closely monitor progress and customer satisfaction.
- You will support and challenge internal teams to deliver “best value for money”.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a BS or MA degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- You have proven experience in project and/or change management. Experience with lean management is a strong asset.
- You have a positive and proactive personality with a critical and analytical mindset.
- You are a highly adaptable, well-organized and stress-resilient person.
- You have excellent communication skills and can translate stakeholder’s needs into the appropriate solutions. You like to negotiate, listen, understand, convince, and spar stakeholders.
- In order to communicate properly with all stakeholders you speak fluently English and Dutch and/or French, ideally with a good level of the other language. German is a plus.
What will Siemens offer you?
At Siemens Mobility, you will build the train infrastructure of tomorrow. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market
- At least 31 days of annual leave
- Company car with European energy card (we have a green fleet)
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home
- Training program customized to your personal career needs
- Permanent coaching
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalisation, ambulant costs (dental & optical cost), …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees
- And so much more 😊
Do you feel like taking on this adventure? Then apply now!
Find more information on our activities: https://new.siemens.com/be/nl/bedrijf/about/businesses/mobility.html
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time