DI FA ST&PM SUP is looking for a technical talent in supporting projects and development in OT/IT Integration. The relevant responsibilities contain but do not limit to support OT/IT Integration projects, contribute to develop solutions for customers and manage knowledge in relevant technologies.
What are my responsibilities?
· Contribute to OT/IT Integration consulting service, focus on data base transformation; middleware development
· Develop middleware for OT to IT data transmission
· Figure out solution for OT data and IT data communication
· Create substantial solutions for OT/IT Integration
· Package the solutions and middleware as products
· Collaborate with HQ colleagues for OT/IT integration
· Offer onsite support to customer along with sales specialist
· Manage knowledge database on cutting edge technologies as well as trends in Factory Automation
· Contribute to internal and external workshops in knowledge sharing
· Support product marketing related tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Professional skills and application experiences in high level programming, language C#/C++, frontend and backend language (JS Python/Java) are required
· Profound knowledge and experiences in Simatic HMI, WinCC and TIA Portal are preferred
· Bachelor degree or above
· 1-2 years of working experiences
· Good presentation skills
· Good English ability is preferred
· Team work spirit
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time