Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization! By connecting real and digital worlds, and combining the power of hardware and software, Siemens Digital Industries helps our customers fully exploit the potential of data for their business.
Our portfolio includes companies of all sizes and product types, end-to-end solutions, and services to integrate and digitize the entire value chain. Optimized to meet the specific needs of each industry, they support our customers in reducing their development time and increasing the flexibility, productivity, and environmental efficiency of their production processes.
With the collaboration of almost 75,000 employees worldwide, we build technologies that take society further!
What role will you play?
- Organizes office administration, in support of an assigned Executive, Head or Management Team;
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, and reconciles travel and expense reports;
- Assists in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate;
- Administrative Office support;
- Creation of purchase orders;
- Key user for attendance system;
- Take care of office and IT equipment;
- Organization of meetings and events.
We are looking for:
- Dynamic, systematic, and resilient personality;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Advanced knowledge in using Office tools (PP and Excel);
- High level of English written and spoken.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time