Siemens Mobility has exciting opportunities for Safety Professional. These roles will be located in our Bangkok office. The Siemens Mobility team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values.
- Develops, proposes and implements function specific Safety guidelines, processes and/or methods.
- Compiles and advises on instructions, regulations and ensures effective communication to every employee concerned.
- Plans the roll out of Safety programs, for the unit assigned.
- Gathers data and analyses respective statistics regarding success of Safety Management measures.
- Supports or prepares regular external reporting for Occupational Safety authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
- Supports and prepares for safety audit, risk assessment, incident investigation and safety inspection.
- Maintains operational contact to external Safety authorities.
- Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards.
Trains management and employees (Safety training, Safety orientation)
- At least 3 years of experience in safety management, safety regulation & standards, risk assessment, audit management and incident investigation
- Able to lead and provide strategic information about safety management measure.
- Flexibility to travel as per project requirements.
- Excellent self-discipline and adherence to quality forms and procedure
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time