For Digital Industry of Factory Automation business unit, we are looking for SIMATIC IPC Sales Specialist. The main responsibility is to push IPC to relevant channels and customers, support DI sales and jointly develop target customers to gain market share in the IPC market.
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze market & business opportunity of responsible product
- Define and execute regional 4P strategy for responsible product, focus on “Placement” & “Promotion
- With focus on increasing transparency of competitor’s market
- Being the product responsible person in IPC related branches, drive and support all channels to achieve target of responsible product
- Drive and support DI sales colleague and external partner
- Develop customer at OEM, SI, DI, EU and partner
- Synergize resource with BU and sales to optimize the decision process
- Deliver knowledge
- Provide IPC product knowledge and BU strategy internally and externally
- Organize local promotion activities in target customer and branches
- Develop target customer
- Define and cooperate to develop target OEM/Project with region sales
- Individually develop new customer OR support IPC partner to develop customer
- Track the development process and improve the hit rate
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Rich knowledge of SIEMENS IPC or competitors corresponding IPC products
- Solid technical background and best with hand-on engineering experience with IPC
- Sales experience in international/domestic IPC/PC supplier, or in distributor related to IPC
- Bachelor or above.
- 2-5 years working experience in automation
- Experience in IPC-related branch e.g. metal, power, electronics is preferred.
- Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
- Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience
- Quick learner and with good sense of business
- Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
- Teamwork spirit
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
SIMATIC by Siemens is one of the world's leading industrial automation systems. It includes a range of industrial automation products designed to accommodate a large variety of tasks. Flexible and cost-effective, the SIMATIC system is ideally suited to manage the ever-growing demands the manufacturing and process industry requires of today’s machines and systems
SIMATIC IPC, with its unique designs of structure and main board, represents the top-ranking technologies in industrial PC. It is adaptable to any environment with satisfying reliability and security, no matter the specific model: Rack PC, Panel PC, or Box PC.
For two decades, Siemens has been setting the world standard for robust, innovative, durable industrial computers. Our devotion to engineering excellence is evident throughout our Industrial PC portfolio with features such as our patented hard disk mountings, latest Intel processor technologies, preinstalled and activated Windows operating system, and advanced communications interfaces – for unparalleled performance and reliability.
On September 11th, 2013. Siemens Electronics Works Chengdu (SEWC) at Chengdu High-tech Zone officially began operation. On the same day, the new generation of IPC series, “SIMATIC IPC 3000 SMART” was put into mass production. SIMATIC IPC 3000 SMART is tailor-made for Chinese customers. SEWC will produce SIMATIC industry automation products successively.
"SIMATIC IPC3000 SMART”, the first series of new products developed and manufactured by SEWC, is a significant member in the family of Siemens IPC products. IPC, namely Industrial Personal Computer, has important properties and characteristics of the computer and can satisfy use requirements under abominably industrial environment.
SIMATIC IPC3000 SMART has both traditional good quality of Siemens IPC products and high performance-price ratio of S.M.A.R.T. product family, helping customers enhance their brand values. In terms of R&D, production, and after-sales of SIMATIC IPC3000 SMART, the product localization has been realized, thus users can enjoy a shorter delivery time and more convenient after-sales service.
SIMATIC IPC3000 SMART can be widely used in the fields of metallurgy, electronics, universal machinery, electricity, mining, and transportation etc.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time