Your new role
• You will part of a team designing and implementing cloud-based engineering infrastructure and digital services
• Maintenance and optimization of the existing AWS infrastructure, both via AWS console and Terraform.
• Develop and maintain docker infrastructure
• Implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines in GitLab
• Give input on possible directions of future development
• Become part of an internationally distributed team of developers and engineers
• Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Computer Science or comparable
• Experience with AWS foundational cloud services for storage, computation, event processing, messaging, data processing, and analytics
• Experience in containerizing and clustering: Kubernetes, HELM, Docker
• Experience in configuration management and deployment tool Ansible,
• Experience with Terraform and Packer to maintain infrastructure as code
• Experience with Nginx, Apache, R, shiny server is considered a plus
• Proficiency with at least one scripting language: Bash, Python
• Solid understanding of DevOps principles
• You bring analytical skills, initiative, and problem-solving attitude along
• You have experience of working in an agile team and excellent communication skills
• You are fluent in English
We're Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time