If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance.
At CF A PLI (People, Learning and Innovation), we drive and implement projects that support the CF A vision of being Pioneers in Assurance and Talent Incubator for Siemens. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset, who can not only leverage their own expertise, but also inspire and empower people to give their best?
Apply now for the position as Senior Associate (m/f/d) Digital Innovation & Audit within Controlling and Finance Assurance - People, Learning and Innovation Team in Munich or Erlangen.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Be at the forefront in the implementation of innovative and digital solutions, which aim to industrialize auditing and enhance our assurance organization
- Continuously and autonomously enhance, develop, and manage new proven and innovative concepts for the assurance department to create sustainable solutions tailored on CF A and business needs.
- Guide and consult CF A community throughout the innovation process of digitalization, starting from identification of new innovations until successful implementation and become a role model for continuous improvement and digitalization
- Drive innovative and digitalization self-contained by using your analytical & conceptional thinking skills and applying methods like design thinking to create extraordinary innovative ideas and embrace innovation
- Participate in internal audit engagements, incl. preparation, planning and supporting the execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP and/or other IT-systems) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products and business models.
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks.
- Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and the overall assurance
- Lead meetings with senior management to present the overall conclusions and recommended improvements
- At least 6+ years working experience within Siemens, in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or in other relevant international consulting companies or knowledge-based industries
- Strong academic history (master degree in IT, Business, IT or Engineering)
- Experience in low-code, visualization of complex data (e.g. Qlik Sense) and/or Mendix experience
- Excellent knowledge in change management, innovation management, organizational transformation, or similar fields
- Strong project management skills with the ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines while seeing the bigger picture
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Positive energy, drive and can-do-attitude
- Experience and advanced knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT risk management and audit/assurance, implementing digital use cases or possessing an expert view on digital business models, state-of-the-art technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, blockchain, artificial intelligence, edge computing, DevOps).
- Experience in IT projects and/or knowledge of process and IT controls
- Fluent in English and German
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live our work-remotely culture
To discover more about CF A have a look at https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time