The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
Siemens Technology works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. Technology conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavours focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. Technology also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
- You’ll be responsible to lead the Research Group Electronic Devices and Systems in Portugal and to drive the business strategy to the next level while creating the supportive environment such as guidelines and functional specific policies & processes
- As line manager you focus on the support, the development, and the representation of our team members to the Technology management, internal customers, external customers, and central organizations
- You will be responsible for planning and allocation of resources and budgets to relevant projects or activities with business units in the Region and Headquarter
- As a servant leader, coach and trustful partner, you are close and authentic to your team
- With the overview of our current and future project and opportunity funnel, you plan and manage the capacity and capabilities of our expert team, incl. recruiting of employees, growth and change management
- You’ll drive the collaboration between teams & people in our organization and with all relevant stakeholders
We are looking for authentic leadership, with the following experience:
- You hold an university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration
- Proven track record in a leading role in relevant technology areas
- People management experience and senior stakeholder management experience is required
- Relationship management skills to build trusting networks and effective partnerships with the business and other service organizations as HR and Workers Councils;
- Knowledge of current and future of technological trends in relevant markets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence throughout the organization
- Leadership experience with ability to lead and motivate teams
- We operate in a global environment. Therefore, you’ll need to speak English fluently and Portuguese as well.
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time