What are your responsibilities?
- Implement and roll out new accounting standards including trainings and maintain current accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all Accounting operations and ensure compliance with IFRS standards, Siemens guidelines and local law.
- Ensures preparation, external reporting and consolidation of financial statements and related disclosures, for responsible entities
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the month/quarter/year-end closing process with internal and external auditors.
- Identifies process improvement potentials in accounting processes and proposes remedial measures or projects.
- Serves as contact to other Corporate functions to clarify business cases, as far as accounting is concerned.
- Supports Shareholder Controlling objectives for accounting related activities.
- Maintain governance of all accounting topics and ensure appropriate internal controls.
- Serve as contact to internal and external auditors.
- Provide guidance and advice on complex IFRS accounting questions
- Perform independently critical Balance Sheet reviews
- Be the contact for the CFO and controlling manager
- Support Merge and Acquisition transactions
- Support accounting related projects, including implementation of ERP system
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in Accounting or Auditing roles;
- Previous experience in a multinational company;
- Experience working with IFRS;
- University Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Strong accounting technical background - Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA or equivalent qualification, it’s a plus);
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Knowledge in SAP system It’s a plus;
- Communication skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- English, written and spoken (mandatory); any other languages are an advantage.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time