Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Treasury Data Scientist (f/m/d) to drive forward digitalization in our Treasury unit.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role, you will drive forward the Treasury digitalization strategy in close collaboration with the team
- You will interact intensively with the specialist departments to identify, develop and implement the Treasury digitalization projects
- You will take independent responsibility for evaluating the most suitable technology for efficient implementation
- You will work with us on the further development of the Siemens Healthineers Data Cloud, corresponding workflows and visualization projects in close collaboration with the IT interfaces
- Your key duties will include the independent identification, implementation and further development of predictive analytics and machine learning projects for the entire Treasury environment
- This role will also include identifying future topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree (MBA/diploma) in business information technology, IT or economics
- You can also offer several years of professional experience as a data scientist in IT or specialist departments of financial service providers, during the course of which you have gained experience in IT projects
- You are confident using the data science libraries in Python (Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn) that are commonly used in the field of big data and predictive analytics
- You are adept at working with relational databases (Oracle, Snowflake); experience in code versioning using Azure DevOps and Databricks would be an advantage
- You can offer sound experience of visualization tools such as QlikSense, PowerApps, etc.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are passionate about digitalization and enjoy getting to grips with new future trends
- You step boldly: You have a can-do mentality and are keen to take on new challenges
- You have a strong affinity for numbers and an analytical mindset
- You take a highly structured approach to work and set high quality standards
- You demonstrate excellent presentation and facilitation skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either