Siemens is a leading global technology company with over 175 years of experience. We are currently seeking for you to join in the Accounting Analyst role; you will provide strategic partnership within Mexico Operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Process tasks for Global Business Services (GBS) general accounting services to Siemens Customers.
- Work closely with customers to incorporate best practices for all areas of general accounting and financial reporting.
- Interface with offshore provider for general accounting support activities.
- Process account reconciliations and preparation of journal entries.
- Prepare various accounting reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience in areas of Accounting and Finance
• Up to 1 year experience in Accounting and Finance processes
- Advanced English level, Fluent English business conversations
- Communication Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills. Fluent English.
- Ability to Analyze / Results Orientation:
- Accuracy and attention to detail critical.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Analyze situations based on facts and find solutions
- Organizing and Quality Orientation:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- Identify opportunities in changing situations
- SAP preferable
*Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time