Siemens is a leading global technology company with over 175 years of experience. We are currently seeking for you to join in the Accountant role; you will provide strategic partnership within Mexico Operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participates in analyzing financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information.
- Participates in the preparation of various financial reports; compiles and reviews financial plans and budgets.
- Participates in the compliance of budget allocations. Performs financial analysis at semi-complex levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Position reports to Accounting Manager at GBS and will work within a team of 20+ individuals
- Interface with offshore provider for general accounting support activities
- Guide complex accounting activities such as account reconciliations and preparation of journal entries in accordance with IFRS/GAAP requirements
- Participate in accounting activities such as M&A activity, systems migrations, legal entity consolidations, and accounting rules.
- Develop/document/oversee maintenance of general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and fiscal reports
- Ensure accuracy of all closing accounting processes including audit interface.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Strong and deep domain of Accounting and Finance processes
• 4+ years’ experience in general accounting in large corporation
- Advance English level, fluent business conversations.
- Intermediate to Expert level in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English
- Ability to Analyze / Results Orientation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail critical.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Analyze situations based on facts and find solutions
- Organizing and Quality Orientation:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- Identify opportunities in changing situations
- SAP preferable
*Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time