Siemens is a leading global technology company with over 175 years of experience. We are currently seeking for you to join in the Accounts Payable analyst role; you will provide strategic partnership within Mexico Operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience in areas of Accounting and Finance
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Accounts Payable and General Accounting
- Advanced English level. Fluent business conversations.
- Communication Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to Analyze / Results Orientation:
- Accuracy and attention to detail critical.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Analyze situations based on facts and find solutions
Organizing and Quality Orientation:
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
• Identify opportunities in changing situations
Key Responsibilities include:
• Participates in analyzing financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information.
• Position reports to Accounting Manager at GBS and will work within a team of 20+ individuals
• Interface with offshore provider for accounts Payable and general accounting support activities
• Ensure accuracy of ICC processes including audit interface.
*Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time