The Siemens Mobility division has exciting opportunities for Sales Professional. These roles will be located in our Bangkok office. The Siemens Mobility team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values also who can erforms technical and operational support to sales processes, remotely or on-site, for an assigned sales team and / or customer organization(s) in order to effectively support assigned sales teams and customer organizations with technical information and services needed to integrate products into customers' technical infrastructure or their products.
- Develops, designs and completes customer proposals in technical aspects (Proposal Engineer).
- Performs site surveys to develop base design or installation plans.
- Analyzes customers' technical setup in order to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
- Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
- Performs the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics and provides guidance in the phase of product test integration.
- May support completion of service contracts (i.e. planning and estimation of labor categories, rates, material cost, etc.).
- May manage respective sub-contractors.
- Engineering background (Network, Telecoms / Hardware
- Ability to understand and can advise on the concept of Railway digitalization
- Good knowledge of bidding process / concept (LOA)
- Good communication skill
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skill as this is Individual contributor but working as a team with client (s), engineer digitalization team (both internal external party)
- Active and Welling to learn
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time