In this role, you will apply your leadership skills to accelerate and find ways to inspire the team performance and develop the talent needed to provide world-class service. You will enable deep and impactful engagement with existing and new clients and work on diverse opportunities for team deployment and service business growth. You will liaise with multiple cross-functional teams, including quality, tech support, project, bid, product, commercial etc., to collaborate on solving key customer problems and subsequently instrumental in exploring additional revenue-generating opportunities. You will drive and improve operational performance and manage through clear metric and KPI reporting procedures. You will act as mentor to train and develop team to shape their future.
What are my job responsibilities?
• Proven managerial, leadership and problem-solving skills, preferably within a regional role in the Integrated Building Management systems sectors
• Strong leadership, coaching, team building; proven ability to develop front line engineers, and manage the service operations team
• Strong interpersonal and problem solve skills to enable high service delivery results and deep key customer relationships
• Keen understanding of operational metrics and focus the pursuit of continuous process improvement
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, diplomacy skills with diverse groups of people including customers, employees, colleagues, and executives
• Proven ability to analyze data, derive accurate conclusions from data, build strategic and tactical plans to resolve core problems
• Ability to effectively utilize financial statements and analytics to drive action
• Ability to prioritize, be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner and achieve results in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• The purpose of the role is to assist team members in delivery of work to customer sites, meeting individual KPI, revenue and margin plan.
• Responsible for servicing customer sites and meeting contractual obligations and KPI, maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing customer site downtime by providing exceptional support.
• Responsible for ensuring high quality delivery of services to clients through assisting in the management of the technical team and sub-contractors.
• Ensuring effective management of workload, improvement of processes and systems, technician and sub-contractor management, verification of works, client liaison and escalation and control of jobs including administering of variations and associated invoicing/project progress claims and working with other areas to deliver high quality service.
• Knowledge in computer skills for set-up of servers, workstations, Internet Connectivity, and networking in support of Connected Services
• Design and configuration of BMS, FAS, HVAC, CCTV, Access Control, Security and Third-Party Systems. This includes the system design, controller programming and head end server, graphics configuration and central/network set-ups is a plus
• Technical consulting, design and implementation support to the service business and customers. This includes pre-sales support to the account team and technical lead on service projects.
• Service and maintenance of BMS, FAS, CCTV & Security systems and third-party equipment’s is a plus.
• Service Contract Retention & Renewal, New Contracts and Revivals
• Assisting in Site audits, case to case basis
• Achievement, measurement and comprehensive reporting to customers, monthly performance meetings, follow-ups, remote connectivity and performance reporting, spare parts handling, escalation handling etc.
• Contribute to Account Planning sessions, Ensuring delivery of value to clients and customers.
Key Success Factors
• Timely completion of scheduled maintenance tasks an ad-hoc repairs
• Contracts and Service Growth (Revenue).
• Core Customer Retention, Key Account Management, Escalation Management
• Timely and effective revenue forecasting, effective time sheet management
• Improve customer satisfaction
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• 7+ years’ experience leading regional teams of size of 10+ required, experience in Service delivery, customer engagement and service logistics
• Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field. Experience in the same industry and business a plus
• Previous industry experience within the gas and or semi high-tech industry
• Experience in building cross-functional business relationships
• Oil and Gas experience is a plus and not a must to have.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time