- Work as a partner with the Plant Manager to drive strategic measures, KPI’s, financial results, and financial transparency.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports.
- Accomplishes planning, controlling, accounting, and reporting activities of costs including EVA, Gross Profit, Investments, NWC at plant level.
- Manages all commercial activities of the plant (including procurement & logistics) and aligns with financial business management.
- Analyses deviations in detail including corrective actions.
- Drives consistency, standardization, and digitalization of financial processes.
- Ensures productivity measures are in accordance with guidelines and performance is managed.
- Ensures adherence to all internal and external financial reporting guidelines.
- Takes responsibility for preparation and analysis of complex accounting issues.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis in support Plant Manager, Business Unit Head of Finance, and Headquarters segment management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance or Controlling Environment
- In depth knowledge of SAP
- Know-how and experience in manufacturing business, measurements and KPIs
- Strong understanding of annual budgeting and forecast process
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines, prioritize and multi-task
- Detailed understanding of drivers of productivity and cost saving initiatives
- Strong in communication and collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders
- People management skills and leadership mindset
- Experience in procurement and logistics needed
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time