Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible to ensure all regional aspects in every CIC Way Forward solution:
CIC Way Forward is a program to build up a new system landscape for product information. It consists of app. 20 projects. Every solution handles information in different languages (up to 41 languages).
- Conception of an end-to-end consistent information process for all regional languages based on the given source language.
- After derivation and defining the requirements for all CIC Way Forward solutions you make sure to implement these in the solutions.
- Optimization of the localization process in cooperation with the Translation Service, the Business Units and the regional organizations.
- Together with the team you will help obtaining and consolidating business demands regarding localization, terminology and linguistical specifications.
- You will participate in the creation of specification/blueprint
- Ensure conformance of the solution to the strategy and architecture of CIC Way Forward
- Obtain feasibility statements on requirements from implementation partners (e.g., technical feasibility)
- You are managing the whole project such as reaching the set up goals
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your master’s degree in computer linguistic, information sciences, information technology or a similar field
- In your long-years professional experience you have been responsible for managing projects with budgetary responsibility
- In your previous jobs you were able to gain knowledge in Translation Memory-Systems, machine-driven translation methods (NMT), NLU- und NLG-development processes and Content-Management-Systems (f.ex. COSIMA)).
- You have already been involved in international projects and understand to connect and evaluate the needs of different stakeholders
- An Interest in data and information technology and industry trends is obligatory
- You have a strong and direct communication, which is shown in your fluent German and English speaking and writing skills
- In addition, you bring a high degree of results orientation, planning and organizational skills, Strategic thinking and initiative to the table
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time