Join us to develop great software, and help doctors save patient lives! Send us your CV today to become part of our scrum teams. We build global healthcare imaging diagnostics application, enabling the radiologists worldwide to be precise, fast and efficient.
Syngo.via is the intuitive multi-modality viewer which provides powerful tools to simplify diagnostic process. At the same time, syngo.via optimizes report creation by integrating established solution with real-time findings transfer. It delivers actionable image-based results that are consolidated in one high-quality report.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Software development according to project standards including designing of relevant functionality
- Testing & test automation
- Active attendance on agile team practices (standup, grooming, retrospective,…)
- Active contribution to the team improvement and team goals
- Supporting open culture, cooperation and team spirit
- Continuously improving organization and own competences
- Intercultural /international communication, alignment and cooperation within our global organization
- Required education and focus: B.S. in Computer, Engineering, or Science related field
- Experience in development in object oriented languages, preferably C#
- Active English
- .NET, UML, design patterns
- Source / Version control systems, preferably TFS
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Practice with agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban, Lean)
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time