Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Services Head. You will manage the service support team and be responsible to expand the competitiveness with excellent services delivery to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Decides on the Customer Service strategy of the respective organizational unit from a commercial and technical point of view.
- Defines, decides, and ensures implementation of Customer Service-related strategy, policies and guidelines of the respective organizational unit from a commercial and technical point of view.
- Ensures the implementation of corporate standards and guidelines in respective area of responsibility.
- Ensures the achievement of the Service unit's business goals in cooperation with the regional Service organizations.
- Guides and supports internal interfaces to other business types (e.g., Product, Solution) and external interfaces (e.g., customers, suppliers).
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to drive sustainable solution of mission critical external and internal issues and problems.
- Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools, and processes to optimally deliver services to customers.
- Has P&L responsibility for respective area of responsibility.
- Heads overall organization assigned and leads all related management and staff.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in similar Healthcare field
- Proven history in managing, leading, resource planning and motivating teams and individuals
- Experience dealing with customer complaints
- Good communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
- Project Management and organizational skills
- You have a can-do attitude
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time