Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 175 years.
MED Solutions group is looking for highly motivated, responsible and Self-Starting Senior Software Development Engineer to join our forward thinking Interconnect Solutions R&D Team in Cairo, Egypt.
This is a role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to build the next generation of Interconnect Solutions for Emulation and FPGA Prototyping Platforms, using the latest cutting-edge technologies. The successful candidate will work within a team using Agile Scrum methodology.Main Responsibilities
- Design and implement Software for Interconnect Protocols (PCIe/CXL/UCIe) using C/C++, and integrate with Hardware IPs to build a fully functional System.
- Debug, analyze product problems to identify the root cause and apply fixes and enhancements.
- Participate in the development process including planning, architecture/design review, code review and test case review.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Engineers, and key business stakeholders to understand customer requirements and drive new features and enhancements.
- Work in an Agile SCRUM environment to build new features for PCIe/CXL Protocols in a rapid and iterative way.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Write Professional Functional and Design specifications documents.
- Work with experienced team members to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Support Customers throughout design bring-up session and trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a related technical field.
- +4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive Experience with Software Programming and Methodologies.
- Experience in C/C++ with strong knowledge of architectural patterns and object-oriented design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge in Linux development environment with multi-threading application.
- Solid knowledge with RTL and IC Design and Verifications Flows and Methodologies.
- Experienced in Make, GCC and cross-compilers, etc.
- Worked with software development process (SCRUM/Kanban).
- Experienced in using git and svn in a collaborative development environment.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages Bash/Perl and/or TCL
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time