Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/Week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) graphic design in the field of technology and innovation management.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will do the content creation, desktop research, photo and video editing
- You will help us to create graphic material for online content and presentations
- You will be bridging the gap between the innovation and branding teams
- You are ensuring compliance with corporate style guides and design principles
- You will actively support in managing use cases on SHIFT – A platform to facilitate innovation within the company and externally as well
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying digital media, media design, graphic design, interaction design or a comparable field at a university
- You have already gained practical experience in the conception and implementation of graphic material, ideally in the Siemens environment
- You are creative and master the Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id) with ease and feel just as comfortable using Figma
- Basic knowledge of html is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy exchanging ideas in both German and English in day-to-day business
- Self-organization and working independently are among your strengths
- You’re able to independently translate assignments into various visual concepts
- You’re able to visually structure information in a readable and engaging way
- You’re excited to turn all sorts of information into effective webpages and cool infographics
- We are looking for a communicative team player who would like to support us with approx. 15 hours per week and up to 35 hours during the semester break for at least 6 months
- Does that sound like you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time