Job Tittle: Senior Trainer (f/m/d) für Process Gas Chromatography
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany.
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us as our new Senior Trainer (f/m/d) for our product group Process Gas Chromatography for our Training Center in Karlsruhe.
What are my tasks?
- Organization and active implementation of factory training courses for customer and partner personnel, own service specialists and specialist sales.
- Coordination of training activities such as training content and their presentation together with the headquarters Houston -Texas USA.
- Provide technical support in offer management for training offers.
- Identification of opportunities in the training business for the product group.
- Development, provision of new market-oriented courses and their course materials.
- Target group-specific mediation of technical learning content in training courses (in presence or online), workshops, etc.
- Development of implementation concepts for trainings, workshops, rollouts etc.
- Controlling and reporting of the responsible trainings.
- Analysis of qualification needs internal/external as well as national/international.
What do I bring with me?
- Successfully completed studies in a technical discipline, preferably engineering or natural sciences, physics, chemistry, process engineering.
- At multiple years of work experience in process gas chromatography or process analytics.
- You bring with a detailed knowledge of the product portfolio in process gas chromatography or process analytics and their applications.
- solid Intercultural work experience ideally from a matrix organizations and cross-functional groups.
- Basic knowledge of products and markets in the field of process analytics
- Market knowledge of the energy, cement, steel, chemical/petrochemical industry, and emission measurement technology sectors
- Knowledge of controlling and compliance will be big advantage for this position.
- Good knowledge of didactics and learning methods as well as dealing with training participants from different cultures
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent German and English skills while other foreign languages are desired
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time