IT Financial Analyst - Global Controller (m/f/d)
The responsibility of the IT Financial Analyst is to perform all controlling topics and activities for defined services and projects for the Global IT Organization (Finance IT APS, IT DA, IT ECP, IT S). The incumbent will be the Financial Co-Pilot and manage, together with the Service Owner(s) & Project Manager(s) all the relevant topics; ensuring the integrity of the financial books and provide analysis to all relevant parties (Technical partners & IT FIN Organization)
The role will suit an enthusiastic individual seeking a permanent opportunity within a large global organization. Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Service Controlling for global IT Services (budget, forecast, cost collection, cost bridges, deviation analysis, pricing, charging, reporting, support of technical service owner in commercial topics);
- Project controlling for international IT Projects (business cases, budget, forecast, cost collection, cost bridges, deviation analysis, charging, reporting, support of technical project owner in commercial topics);
- Ensure an efficient opportunity and risk management in services and projects. In particular identify and analyze deviations to financials targets and develop measures in cooperation with the technical organization to achieve the financial goals;
- Contribute to the definition and provide control of business cases & customer pricing strategy;
- Create the documents relevant for the charging of services and projects (e.g. Internal Service Agreements, Transfer Price Documentation);
- Prepare the monthly reporting;
- Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs;
- Maintain and control reporting data within OnePuma web (productivity tool) in collaboration with technical organization;
- Input and maintain information in the different relevant system (e.g. PlaCon, PCT, SAP S4P);
- Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Contribute to the digitalization of the existing processes;
We are looking for:
- Finance Degree;
- Experience in Accounting and Controlling (3-5 years);
- Some technical background in programming would be beneficial/interest in the new technologies;
- Being able to negotiate in English (high level is mandatory);
- German language is beneficial, but not needed;
- Some Data Analytics Knowledge is needed/Tableau experience is welcome;
- Advance SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module);
- Flexibility around working hours at peak times;
- Willingness about working in a multinational environment;
- Digital Mindset;
- Open Minded and passionate about changes and challenges;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office / expert in the use of Advance excel and Power Point. Access knowledge is welcome;
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines);
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn);
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association);
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor);
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform);
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time