Role Project Manager - R&D
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow with Project Manager - R&D team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
- We need a ME/M.Tech, BE/B.Tech graduate from a reputed University with Professional experience of 10 to 15 years in Industrial automation or Network Management Software Product design and development and certification in Project management is preferable.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM approach of software development
- Should possess experience of handling development projects for local market or global market
- Candidate must have exposure in managing web based as well as cloud native projects preferably in industrial domain
- Preference is for candidates who have done projects with AWS cloud environment
- Must be people manager for team size of at least 50 to 70 for minimum period of 2 years
- Better understanding of various Industrial automation or Network Management Technologies and usage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time