Why „Projekt ČLOVEK“ is the most important
The result of our development work serves doctors and medical specialists around the world. Thanks to it, they can diagnose and treat people better and faster (Najdôležitejší IT projekt je ČLOVEK).
If people are the most important IT project for you, join us in improving the health of millions of people around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Embedded Software Developer who joins existing international team and recognizes an importance of setting the groundwork for a successful team in Košice.
You will improve medical image influence in diagnostics, prevention and therapy by development of software used to operate future generation state-of-the-art CT scanners.
You will learn innovative technologies and apply the knowledge in experimenting and innovation initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of Embedded C++ programming language
- Knowledge of CAN bus and CANopen protocol
- Experience with clean code principles and software craftsmanship
- Experience with Linux development
- basic IoT knowledge
- University education (Master's degree or higher)
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Proactivity, creativity
- Focus on details and quality
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Interest in software architecture
- Experimenting, innovation activities
- Ability to approach problems from different perspectives
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/year, this includes max. 10 days/year for family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Counselling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings, …)
- Adjustable height standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2700 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time