Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- Help us develop the company’s overall strategic direction and corporate portfolio strategy
- You support us with qualitative and quantitative analyses of our businesses, markets, competitors and potential M&A targets
- You conduct in-depth research on strategic topics and technologies
- You support company-wide strategy processes and strategic projects
- You prepare strategic content for top management presentations
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are an enrolled master student in business, finance or engineering with excellent academic performance
- Prior experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Corporate Strategy / M&A or similar is a plus
- You have outstanding analytical skills, high affinity for numbers and technology; experience in visualizing results for top management
- Your working style is very reliable and you pay high attention to detail
- You have excellent skills in Power Point and Excel
- You are fluent in German and English
- Availability in Munich is required (at least 6 months, 16 hours per week, mix of remote and office work)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time