Believe there's more than one way to secure a successful future?
Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Talent Acquisition? Join our team as Talent Acquisition Intern and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your professional learning journey in industry with us at Siemens!
Talent Acquisition focuses on delivering the highest quality of hires to our business, we recruit for a wide variety of skills with particular focus on the engineering and technology sectors. At Siemens, we are taking on the tough projects and building infrastructure, often where there is none. We are busy energizing the world and creating the digital future. We are a committed global team working in a culture of collaboration, inclusion and learning.
Embark on your 6-month placement with us . We will develop our employer branding together with you and you will have the opportunity to learn everything about Talent Acquisition (TA). By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in HR.
- Working closely with our Talent Acquisition Partners to assist them in their daily operational tasks
- Supporting the recruitment process as per the strategy that has been agreed with the relevant TA Partner
- Supporting with marketing campaigns, website content and social media updates to promote the Siemens brand on social media channels and writing posts.
- Responsible for initial screening of candidates prior to Hiring Manager review (CV screening, telephone interviews as required)
- Participating in projects and other tasks as agreed by TA Lead to drive excellence in the TA function
- Support the TA Partner on additional tasks to help manage increased volumes or ad hoc requests in line with the overall team model
- Help Field HR team on universities, career days
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- You study Bachelors ideally Master’s degree at a university or Fresh graduate
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks effectively.
- Good telephone manner and professional approach.
What else do you need to know?
Please note: We offer flexible working hours and we have a hybrid model that you could both work from home and our office in Egypt.
At Siemens we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we are proud to be a trusted premium partner of Expo 2020. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect and prestige within the Corporation. Siemens is dedicated to supporting the career growth of UAE Nationals and fully endorses Emiratization.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time