Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
Join our team as Solution Architect Process Industry (f/m/d) and help us digitalize the future.
Our hybrid work model allows you to flexibly work from home, at customer sites or on-site at any of our 18 locations within Germany.
We support your mobility with a company car or a BahnCard 100.
How are you shaping the world of tomorrow? Challenging and future-oriented!
Digitalization poses major challenges for many companies and will change processes immensely in the coming years; everyone is talking about the buzzwords (e.g. closed loop manufacturing, product lifecycle management or Totally Integrated Automation, digital twin, Industry 4.0). We help our customers to face the transformation challenges they are facing on the path to sustainable and superior competitiveness.
We are looking for consultants who have already gained initial project experience with the customer and who can quickly integrate into our product landscape based on their MOM and PLM know-how.
- As a MOM specialist, you will bring together the requirements of our customers and the solutions developed in pre-sales. You define concrete architectures based on customer needs, of course always with a view to optimal economic feasibility.
- You are responsible for the targeted integration of the architectures into the overall systems, considering existing IT system landscapes.
- You will work on-site at the customer's location as far as possible, both on your own and in project teams
- In the event of technical problems arising in the customer project business, you will support our internal support and product development in order to work together to find a solution
- As a technical expert, you will actively work on the documentation and further development of best practices and the further expansion of our knowledge database
Our culture is characterized by an open and cooperative atmosphere, the team at the center.
With us, you will be involved in exciting, highly complex projects at renowned and successful companies from various industries with the opportunity to act on your own responsibility. Reach for it!
How do you become part of our team? With a lot of drive and passion!
- Methodical competence in consulting and concept development
- You have process knowledge from one or more industries in the environment of product development and/or manufacturing and service
- You know the benefits of the PLM philosophy, and understand the role of our products
- You can guide the customer on the way to the realization of his individual PLM needs
- Knowledge in CPG/FMCG processes and Industry
- You like to communicate with people, and you are confident and confident with customers
- You can familiarize yourself with new topics independently
- Our customers experience you as enthusiastic, competent and with subtle powers of persuasion
- Since we work very closely with our customers, a high degree of willingness to travel is required
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Are you an innovator? Then become part of our team!
If you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team, please contact us by mail: careers-DACH.email@example.com
Contact person for this job posting is Marc Lerch.
Want to learn more about Siemens Digital Industries Software before you apply? Check out Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time