Test Design Professional
Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Design and development and install test setups/fixtures/adapters for Traction and Auxiliary power converters, traction motors, sub-assemblies that include engineering and design of test technology, test field, test software, product specific test setup/fixtures/adapters for operator friendly testing.
- Prepare project documentation (electrical circuit diagrams, test set up schemes, SLDs in, Drafting component specifications, selection of critical components, coordinate with procurement team)
- Perform specific type tests/Investigation tests and function tests for various Traction converters/Auxiliary Converters/ Traction motor projects in house and/or external labs/ test facilities and give technical inputs to comply in case of non-conformance in product. Perform Customer approval tests for prototypes and amendments
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing test setups of Traction test fields, module test benches and motor test fields for coverage / capacity point of view.
- Support manufacturing engineers with training and TPM related activities
- Develop ATE software
based on LABVIEW, C plus or equivalent platform
Verification & Validation of all test nodes and hand over for series production
- Perform risk assessment, Identify Hazards and implement Electrical safety across all electrical installations.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 7-10 years along Bachelors/Masters
- Experience in Power Electronics & Electrical Industry is Mandatory
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time