The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
We are looking for development experience in:
- Implementation and automation of internal security measures and guidelines, DevSecOps mindset;
- Azure development of cloud-based infrastructures;
- System Integration;
- Infrastructure as code (in Azure cloud-ARM template);
- Setup of automated Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD);
- APIMs, Logic Apps, Function Apps, Storage Accounts, Private End Point, Service Bus, Application Insights, Cognitive Services, SQL Services;
- Azure Data Factory Pipelines/Azure Synapse or similar experience with ETL data warehouse/Big Data;
Nice-to-have experience in:
- Automated UI testing;
- Developing monitoring tools for Azure dashboards;
- AI engines;
- Dynamics 365 server-side programming;
- Power Platform, Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate;
- Database development (MS SQL, Oracle, SQLite, Cosmos DB);
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Working in an agile environment (Scrum, SAFe);
- Practical Application of Software Design Patterns;
- Release Management;
- Data Migration;
- Strong willingness to learn and attention to detail;
- Be a technology and business knowledge-seeker;
- Have a problem-solving and proactive mindset;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels;
- Know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time