The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Configure and develop Dynamics 365 solutions and work with data from Microsoft Dataverse to make configurations
- Design, develop, and quality assure complex workflows that string different business entities together
- Keep up to date with latest Microsoft release waves to proactively adapt to new releases
- Participate in the agile process by proactively attending daily meetings and other alignments with the team
- Track (push) changes to the git-repository according to the project process
- Conduct feature demos in front of stakeholders
We are looking for development experience in:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dataverse administration, customization, development, and usage
- Power Automate and applying Microsoft's best practices and methodologies
- Developing plugins and custom workflows utilizing the above technologies
- DevOps tools (minimum a source control system)
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
Nice-to-have experience in:
- Developing PCF controls
- Field Service Module
- General knowledge in agile IT, e.g., SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) or SCRUM methodology
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time