Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Vertical Sales Manager, committed to Food & Beverage Market, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan/Bologna/Padova within the Vertical Sales organization.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.
As Vertical Sales Manager your mission
will be to develop, exploit and maximize business with assigned and new
customers in the Food & Beverage market.
Some of the main activities will be:
- Establish a good relationship with the assigned customers at every level of the customer’s organization (from operation up to C-levels)
- Discover new potential customers
- Influence and drive the customers in their digital transformation
- Generate business opportunities with a strong focus on digitalization and solution
- Manage the relationship between Siemens and the customers’ organizations
- Organize the activities inside Siemens organization during offering and project executions
- Cooperate with the entire Siemens sales organization to develop the F&B Vertical Ecosystem (indirect business with Partner, OEM) by positioning Siemens as a standard at the assigned End Customers
- Define and implement customer business plans
- Synchronize and collaborate with the VM F&B HQ organization in order to implement the strategies for the international customers
- Report business status by his/her assigned customers to local and international management
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Bachelor/ master degree in electrical/ automation/ electronic/ computer science/ mechatronics engineering or technical high school Diploma
- Strong customer focus
- Experience in sales within the automation market
- Knowledge of the main market dynamics in the F&B industry
- Good knowledge and/or work experience with Digitalization, PLC, HMI/SCADA, drives, industrial networking and related software and engineering tools
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What we offer
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Company’s Car
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time