At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design, and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products within established, stable, and successful SIMATIC ET 200 remote I/O family. Within this project we started development of new generation of Linux based device with cloud connectivity. We need a game changer like you to bring the next level of industrial automation from concepts and prototypes to reality, develop smart solutions for our customers and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Your will act as a product owner for our highly motivated team developing cutting edge product based on RTOS and/or Linux using modern C/C++ technology stack.
Your task will be
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog. Ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived requirements.
- Define acceptance criteria for the features, groom, and verify once they are developed.
- Provide value estimation and technical guidance for the implementation of product features.
- Evaluate results of iterations and approve or reject results based on Done Criteria.
- Interaction with product manager / portfolio manager to determine the customer values (as a basis for ranked backlog)
- Coordinate with other Product Owners and teams to ensure coherence of features.
- Effective and close communication with a wide range of international stakeholders to achieve the goals.
- Ensure that quality is built-in at all stages of the value stream from design, through development, to testing and delivery.
- Lead one or more Agile scrum team(s) following the defined Agile methodologies, monitor team progress, prepare, and present status reports, keep stakeholders informed.
- Taking ownerships in Siemens-wide organizational responsibilities to support working as One Global Team.
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven 3+ years of experience in software development or test.
- Experience in product ownership/leadership in software development.
- Experience in the software life cycle and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps toolchain.
- Efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in industrial automation domain is a plus.
- Very good command of English (German is a plus)
- Team player
- Signing bonus up to CZK 100,000
- Relocation package (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Brno within the Czech Republic)
- Interesting projects realized in cooperation with Siemens AG development
- Hi-tech equipped labs
- Unique technologies and know-how
- Friendly atmosphere at workplace
- A very social team and friendly company culture
- The possibility to improve yourself via trainings or other methods of your choice
- Agile environment and team mentality to always keep improving and experimenting
- A huge community of experts which can support you
- Stable background of Siemens company
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible work hours, home office
- Individual budget for benefits of up to CZK 48 000, which can be changed to combination of additional 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system or pension/life insurance allowance
- Catering allowance in the form of luncheon vouchers or allowance in company canteen
- Opportunity become the shareholder of Siemens AG and get stocks for free
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time