The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
Your challenge will be….
- Day to day backlog management and ensure backlog content is always up-to-date;
- Participate and drive Scrum events (Planning, Retrospective, Review and Daily Scrum);
- Assists the PO in designing solutions and writing user stories;
- Validate the solution with the stakeholders to ensure it fulfils business requirements;
- Participate in Backlog selection and Sprint Planning meetings and support Sprint Reviews;
- Oversees and manages project documentation revisions and distribution;
- Support effective Agile team and its interfaces (senior Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architect, Development Team);
- Supports Scrum Master with impediments that require PO input;
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations;
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations;
- Ability to independently assign priorities to multiple tasks and manage time efficiently so to deliver results on time;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor;
- Support Testing team regarding scope related clarifications;
- Support UAT process by gathering, analyzing, and providing feedback to key user community and/or stakeholders.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields;
- Up to 2 years of experience in the project management area in the Information Technology sector;
- Intermediate knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools;
- Good communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus;
- Contact with Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge in SAFe is a plus (Scaled Agile Framework);
- Experience as Technical Team Lead, or supporting a Technical Team Lead, in medium to large teams (>= 10 team members);
- Experience in Dynamics CRM System design, implementation, and testing;
- Experience in Azure design, implementation, and testing;
- Good know-how in Requirements Engineering, Process and Business Analysis;
- Good understanding of cloud integration patterns and DevSecOps;
- Good understanding of Test and Quality Management.
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time