Electrification & Automation – EA / Senior Sales Engineer – Egypt/Cairo
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation Business unit as a Senior Sales Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
In this role you will have the chance to join our Electrification & Automation team and be a part of our success story in the Middle East region based in Egypt/Cairo. Your role main responsibilities & experience shall cover the following:
• You will be responsible for achieving sales target for the Business Unit with special focus on growth verticals in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit.
• Generate new customers by addressing verticals where Siemens has limited presence and also ensuring that the current customer base is maintained.
• Ensure profitability.
• Early engagement with the customer to understand and address the customer needs.
• Increase transparency in the market.
• Ensures successful implementation of BU specific go to market & sales strategies.
• Promote for digitalization & IoT apps.
• Maximize market exploitation for Electrification & Automation Products portfolio.
• Knowledge of market segments, trends, potentials, customer needs, pricing & competitors.
• Support the product marketing activities so as to satisfy the market needs & demand .
• Supporting & providing competitive edges of products portfolio over competition
• Collect and analyze market intelligence regularly to identify industry trends, competitive dynamics and customer requirements.
• Conducting training sessions, seminars to EPCs, consultants, end users & verticals stakeholders to ensure a proper understanding of existing and / or new products.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
• Degree in Electrical Engineering & Business administration.
• At least 3-5 years of relevant year of experience in Electrification & Automation Industry.
• Knowledge of MV & LV switchgears, Control & Protection, Substation Automation System, Smart Communication systems, MV Distribution Automation products.
• Should have good knowledge of the market, customer and should be well connected in the industry including end customers and EPC’s.
• Good command on Arabic and English Language.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with Customer Focus.
• Strong initiative.
• Critical/Strategic thinking and respective Product/Market Analysis skills.
• Presentation skills & Market Intelligence skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time