Sales project & Rolling stock supply team consists of 10 people in our company now. They are mainly railway and rolling stock fans working with the latest railway technology from Siemens Mobility. As part of their business activity, they analyse the needs of potential customers and try to find the best possible customized solutions. Alongside with the colleagues from headquarters in Germany and Austria they process the bids for the implementation of Rolling Stock supply projects and their servicing. The added value of the Czech team is vehicle authorisation, preparation of documentation or ensuring service activities during the vehicle warranty period and after its expiration. Our customer portfolio in the Czech Republic includes Alpha Trains, ČD Cargo, České dráhy, EP Cargo / LokoTrain, Metrans, PKP Cargo International, RegioJet, UniCredit Leasing CZ, Orlen UniPetrol Doprava, Správa železnic etc.
- Sales and Rolling stock supply project implementations – trams, metro, suburban units, long-distance transport units and others within the Czech Republic,
- tender activity and support by implementation of maintenance and repair projects of Rolling stock within the Czech Republic,
- support during examinations, testing and vehicle authorisation in the Czech Republic,
- communication with customers, partners, railway authorities and colleagues in Germany, Austria, and other European Countries.
- University degree in technical fields (engineering/electro, Rolling Stock ideally),
- experience in sales or project management,
- experience in the field of Rolling Stock (sales/or operation and service),
- excellent communication skills in German and/ or English,
- initiative and independence,
- driving licence (B) and willingness to travel,
- user knowledge of MS Office.
Join us and enjoy following benefits
- Up to 33 days of holidays/year
- Flexible working hours (fix part from 10AM to 2PM)
- Company kindergarten near the workplace in Prague and Ostrava
- Home office to support your work-life balance (allowance of 100 CZK/day on home office)
- Annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority) in our Cafeteria to be used for various leisure activities
- …for more benefits click here: https://mobility.siemens.cz/jobs/en/benefits/
Join us and let’s create the future of Siemens Mobility together!
Send us your current CV: email@example.com
If you need more information, please, contact me, Simona
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time