Consulting Vice President or Associate Vice President
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Join our team as we enable our clients navigate their unique digitalization journey from strategy to operations. Our consultants develop enduring business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions to meet today’s entrepreneurial and societal challenges. Our projects offer unparalleled management exposure, a real impact on strategy, fun teams, and a focus on professional development.
Siemens Advanta Consulting has opened an exciting new opportunity for an Associate Vice President or Vice President to join our US Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for driving customer growth and digitalization. This position will report to the CEO and be responsible for acquiring new clients in one of the following industry verticals: medical device, food and beverage, or discrete manufacturing (e.g. automotive, machine builders, industrial manufacturers).
The location in the US is flexible with a preference for major metropolitan areas (e.g. Atlanta, Orlando, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, New York, Boston, Los Angeles).
- Business development – meet sales targets, develop strategies to create long-term relationships, build pipeline of business, maintain a network of senior- level client relationships, and close new and follow-on business. Proven talent for business development with a sales-driven hunter mentality.
- Engagement delivery partner – serving as the executive responsible for delivery excellence of complex projects, managing the team of project consultants, managing executive level clients during delivery
- Practice and Offering Development – building and enhancing offerings and associated methods, promoting the Siemens Advanta Consulting brand with impact.
- People Manager –Inclusive, team- oriented, motivational leadership style with a passion for talent development.
- Leader - Serve on the Siemens Advanta US Leadership Team, innovate with us as we grow this transformative business, promote our Siemens Advanta values of Dare to Dream, Love Your Client, Team Wins and Enjoy the Ride
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of Management Consulting experience with expertise in one of the following industry verticals: (Automotive, Industrial Goods, Life Sciences) and IoT fields (including Industry 4.0, digitalization, AI and data analytics)
- Existing, senior-level client base that potentially can be leveraged
- Drive and motivate with an entrepreneurial spirit to develop and grow the business for Siemens Advanta as a recognized strategy consulting player in the digital transformation space.
- Broad experience in serving large enterprise clients and leading complex projects; track record of having led diverse consulting teams across multiple locations.
- Knowledge of the landscape of processes, tools, applications, and solutions used by major industrial companies
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.