We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job.
Join our Chennai team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should Understand and analyze the requirements of the project.
- You should have Exposure to solving performance related issues in Web Products.
- You should be able to Optimize existing user interface designs.
- You should have the Ability to suggest possible solutions for the UI/UX requirements.
- You should be strong in C#.Net services and databases like SQL Server and other Mongo
- You should have hands-on experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
What you Require.
- You should have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Full stack Role.
- You should have knowledge with Unit-testing frameworks, Agile processes, Design patterns.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time