Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy (SE) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Munich in Germany and more than 88,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You would be specialist in Large Steam Turbine control engineering and commissioning.
- You should have in depth knowledge in CCPP and Coal fired power plants processes, especially on Steam Turbines.
- As part of your responsibility, you would contribute and become part of global project engineering & commissioning team for I&C systems.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a bachelor’s in engineering with 3 to 8 years of experience in engineering and commissioning of I&C Systems for Power Plants.
- You’ve good knowledge of reputed DCS control systems and ‘know-how’ on the product offerings would be an added advantage.
You’ve professional exposure to R&M of control system.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time