About AI Systems Team
We are an international team of dedicated and passionate engineers working on the next generation of pre-products for Industrial automation. We are not tied to specific technology; we build our own technology. We have filed multiple patents for our innovations. Our current portfolio includes a fully-led multi-tier orchestrated industrial IoT Platform and a distributed machine learning flow manager along with multiple SDKs for devices & ML Pipelines. We work in the area of Machine Learning, Industrial devices and Industrial IoT on the full stack ranging from Devices & connectivity to Platform services and UI.
Get to Know about this Tech Role.
This is a position for an experienced professional. As system integration & verification engineer, your responsibility is to develop complete solutions, custom software applications, e.g., using our SDKs, tools to utilize different features of different tiers of the system and verify their functionality. Job responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing system concepts and product features, designing & executing verification scenarios to ensure end-to-end functionality of a fully integrated system.
- Working on the entire software stack and ensuring different interfaces of a multi-tier platform (including Platform Services, Platform UI, Edge Devices, Data Layers) are working as desired.
- Documenting any feedback on the usability, integration issues and sharing with the team and providing suggestions/design improvements to the team.
- Collaboration should be maintained with the stakeholders (system specification team & SW developers) and support to other testers and developers.
- Working with different team members to communicate & resolve the integration issues.
- Performing activities in software development verification including, but not limited to; Feature Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Scalability Testing, Load Testing and Stability Testing, benchmarking and non-functional qualification.
- Interacting with internal/external customers to demonstrate our solutions and gather their feedback.
We are awaiting application from candidates who have an in-depth understanding of the system and can act with independence and discretion in routine matters.
Are We Looking for Super-Heroes? No, Just Super-Minds!
We are looking for an experienced engineer who has good grasp of the system architecture, design and development to help us grow improve our software with following profile:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum of 7 years of industry experience working in the area of multi-tier software development & integration
- Strong understanding of multi-tier system architectures.
- Experience in software development using Python/C++/Java
- Understanding of different communication topologies & technologies (e.g., Publish-Subscribe, Broadcast, MQTT, Apache Kafka, HTTPS, RESTful APIs)
- Understanding of orchestration systems & related technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Docker Containers etc.)
- Understanding of database systems (e.g., MySQL)
- Practical experience of working with Linux & scripting (e.g., Bash)
- Understanding of different testing strategies and different issue reporting / tracking tools (e.g., JIRA)
Candidates with effective communication skills, comfortability to work with geographically distributed teams, and a demeanor to learn new technologies are encouraged to apply.
We Got Something to Give You the Technical Edge.
If you have some experience working with Kubernetes & micro-services; any existing cloud platform (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.); building systems that utilize large data sets; and a good understanding of ML Pipelines, things in the IoT and their software stack, big data technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, you seem to be a great match.
Create a Better Tomorrow with Us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
#DISW #LI-EDA #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time