For our Digital Industries Division Customer Services Business Unit in Kartal we are looking for an I-Base Coordinator.
This role will be responsible for the regional I-Base processes of Digital Industries products.
What part will you play?
- Regionalize and implement the standard Siemens I-Base processes for Turkey
- Implement I-Base data management systematic, including data collection and automatisation of data verification and storage processes
- Establish a closed loop process to monitor and increase the quality of regional Company Master Data and I-Base data
- Nominate, equip and train regional GSP users for I-Base and Company Master Data
- Close cooperation with Service Sales Unit regarding development of I-Base Data reporting structures for Service Sales push
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor 's degree in Industrial Engineer or related engineering fields.
- Common understanding of process management basics.
- Experience in process restructuring or new setup of systems and tools.
- Curiosity and passion for learning, stubbornness to change things.
- Advanced level of English.
- MS Office skills.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time